loban list

Unless they raise issues of general interest to the lojban community, or
are at least moderately relevant to lojban, I am going to reply to further
discussions of fuzziness, scale, subjective vs. objective directly rather
than posting to the list. I got 35 direct email messages yesterday related
to fuzziness and scale! I will try to answer everybody, but it will take me
a little time.

Steven M. Belknap, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Clinical Pharmacology and Medicine
University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria

email: sbelknap@uic.edu
Voice: 309/671-3403
Fax:   309/671-8413