email subject labels (easy)

As Lojbab says, people forget to use labels, and threads wander.

Rather than push for a well defined set, let's be fuzzy!  {.oi dai zo'o}

As a general rule of conduct, I suggest that posters attempt some
categorization of messages, but not worrry about fitting into agreed
upon categories.  Few will remember to use them.

If you are writing something that has Lojban and English, and it
shouldn't be too hard, say something like `Lojban/English' or even
`Lojban/English (easy)' after the topic.

If your posting is hard and technical, append `hard, tech' to the title.

As for the Lojban expression in this message:

If I understand rightly, {.oi dai zo'o} means `I feel how that hurt
you, but the expression is meant humorously'.

{dai} marks empathetic use of preceding attitudinal and shows
another's feelings.

On the other hand, {.oi se'inai zo'o} means `I expect you to feel
hurt, but the expression is meant humorously'.  {se'inai} means the
preceding attitudinal is other-oriented, not self-oriented.  (I am
fairly confidant about the translation of {dai} but not so confidant
about {se'inai}.)

    Robert J. Chassell               bob@gnu.ai.mit.edu
    25 Rattlesnake Mountain Road     bob@rattlesnake.com
    Stockbridge, MA 01262-0693 USA   (413) 298-4725