Re: Someplace to "speak" online?

Jorge Llambias said:

>Random discussion in the language here is more than welcome!

I think both the mailing list and IRC are good places to start speaking
Lojban until other resources are available.

Just to avoid the list's getting disorganized I propose that if anyone wants
to start a conversation in Lojban through the list, s/he explicitly state it
by setting her/his posting's subject field to something like 'talk/chat
on/about <subject>'. This could help separating discussion IN Lojban from
discussion ON Lojban. <subject> would help following separate threads too.

It would be great if s/he also states the competence in Lojban the reader is
expected to have, by including words such as "beginners", "intermediate",
"advanced", so the subscriber knows if s/he would be able to understand the
conversation.

Examples of such subject fields could be:

"Talk about linguistics"
"Talk about french movies, beginners"
"Talking in Lojban about Ettore Scola, advanced"

co'o mi'e. esteban.
Esteban Flamini