Re: Online chat in lojban

Hello Lojbanists!
I've been at the aforementioned IRC channel for several hours now and
nobody has turned up.... I hadn't heard about it before either.
It would be cool if people could connect now and then...
A bit about me: I'm a Swedish comp. science student who found Lojban
on the web for some months ago, and I am continually learning it at a
rather slow pace. I couldn't possibly keep up a discussion in Lojban
but speaking _about_ Lojban would be interesting enough! To me, Lojban
is an excellent way to train my linguistic skills, and the logical
approach of the language appeals to me.

About this IRC; connect to, for example, irc.gate.net port 6667,
                and go to channel #lojban.

        .u'a a'o la lojban. baza turni le munje       !!       :)

--
/I\  '  _/_{ . . |>  L__ !__}  '/XX\ . _|  X   _// L\_  ,' thorild@update.uu.se