Re: Adjectives

>>ti tavla sutra cutci mi
>>This is meaningless gibberish, because it makes no sense for tavla to
>>modify sutra.  The other way around is ok, because "fast" is a way in
>>which I can talk, but it makes no sense for "talk" to modify "fast".
>>Correct?
>No. It means a (talk-to-somebody-about-something-in-some-language kind-
>of fast-at-doing-something) kind-of shoe worn by me. This might make
>sense for example in a context where we know the talkers walk at one
>speed and non-talkers walk at a different speed; or a shoe designed for
>moving at a talking speed (whatever that might mean). Or lots of other
>interpretations.

I've heard that for best results in exercising to lose weight, you can =
gauge your exertion based on how hard it is to talk; if you're puffing =
so hard you can't talk, you might be going a little too fast, and =
burning sugar rather than fat (or something like that).  So a tavla =
sutra cutci might be a shoe designed for jogging for weight loss.  (NB =
I'm not a doctor or a linguist -- consult a licensed professional for =
medical or semantic advice.  Talk to me if your website is busted. :-) )

>>Page 13 in the book says that the x2 position for cutci specifies the
>>foot that is wearing the shoe.  I am simply using "mi", to indicate me
>>(my foot).  Is this valid?

>Yes

Why?

co'o mi'e kris