Re: Knowledge & Belief

>So how would I say something like that? What would you use to build
>a tanru meaning "to break into a conversation"?

How about turning it around?
{tavla dicra} = a talker type of interrupt event
(refers to a person causing an interruption by talking?)

Perhaps even better:
{selba'u dicra} = an utterance type of interrupt event
(refers to the noise the person made to cause the interrupt)

None of these necessarily state that a _conversation_ is being
interrupted, but they are flexible enough to be used that way.

To go a little further:
{tavla seldir} = a talker type of interrupted process
(refers to a talker that was interrupted)

{selsku seldir} = an utterance type of interrupted process
(refers to an utterance that was interrupted)

I don't even know if I correctly followed the rules to create these.

My skills at constructing anything useful are very limited (I've been
focusing on just building vocabulary), but maybe these can give you some
ideas.

rik.