Re: <djuno> & howabout <krici>? (Was Knowledge & Belief)

> It is in JCB's Loglan books. I think it is mentioned in the intro chapter
> of Cowan's grammer as well. Could you give an example of an exception to
> what is intended to be a core principle of the language?

I can't give you examples of officially & wittingly countenanced
exceptions. But in our discussions of the last few weeks we have
found cases where polysemy was one possible solution to certain
conflicts within grammar & usage. Off the top of my head, the only
one I can remember is cucli ("curious"), where the meaning of cucli
various according to the grammatical properties of its sumti
(sdpecifically, iirc, whether x2 is a du`u clause containing {kau}).

I've not studied the baselined giu`ste thoroughly, but I suspect that
there is a lot of similar polysemy.