the Klingonists solved a similar problem...

From: http://labs.thomtech.com/~dspeers/klingon/faq.htm

2.4 What does KLBC mean? / What is the KLBC?=20
KLBC is a discussion forum on the tlhIngan-Hol mailing list, for =
newcomers to the language. A few years ago, before there was such a =
thing as the KLBC, we noticed that a newcomer would ask a fairly simple =
question (how do I say "my name is X?"), and receive 10 opinions on the =
grammatical nature of double-object verbs, and a tangential thread on =
transitivity to boot, without receiving a straight answer.=20
We considered breaking the list up into two separate mailing lists, one =
for introductory-level grammatical discussions that would bring people =
up-to-speed, and the high-paced list that tlhIngan-Hol had become. But =
that would be bad, since our numbers are rather small. And, if we never =
let people see skillful use of the language, they would be missing a =
valuable experience with the language. So, the decision was made to keep =
one, single list, and somehow distinguish between discussions at the =
beginner's level, and more detailed, esoteric discussions of the =
language. Thus, the KLBC was born. There's a rotating post, called the =
"Beginner's Grammarian" (BG), and this person has the responsibility of =
giving attention to posts directed to the KLBC. Furthermore, posts which =
are part of the KLBC are expressly off-limits to anyone but the BG, =
until the BG has responded. Once the level of discussion goes to a depth =
beyond introductory, it is moved out of the KLBC. Once the BG has =
responded, the post is fair-game. Of course, if you see a post marked =
KLBC and you want to comment on the content, rather than the grammar, =
there's no need to wait for the BG to fire the first shot.=20
Noone really remembers exactly what KLBC stands for. It's "Klingon =
Language Beginner's C*", and C could mean "Conference", "Club", or =
"Conversation." SuStel even suggested "Corner." All that really matters, =
though, is how it's used. When someone wants a beginner's level answer =
to a question, start the subject line off with "KLBC: <my subject>".=20
Also, try to exercise some common sense with the use of the KLBC. If a =
newcomer comes along, how is that person supposed to know of the =
existence of the KLBC, other than having read this excellent FAQ? If =
someone starts a message off like, "Hi, I've been here for two days, I'm =
going to try to introduce myself, here goes!" and then procedes to use =
some Klingon incorrectly, don't just jump in with corrections simply =
because they didn't put KLBC in the subject line. It's obviously a =
newcomer, obviously needing the BG's attention.=20