Re: splitting the list

> From: http://labs.thomtech.com/~dspeers/klingon/faq.htm
> 2.4 What does KLBC mean? / What is the KLBC?
> [Description of KLBC]

I like this idea.  When I earlier offered to host a split list,
the silence was deafening, so there is definitely no support
for that idea.  But having a convention here (say, titling a
post with "BASIC:" immunizes it from reply by any but the
currently designated beginner's grammarian) would be great for
making beginners feel more welcome.  Of course, the web page
describing the list should describe this convention as well.

--
Lee Daniel Crocker <lee@piclab.com> <http://www.piclab.com/lcrocker.html>
"All inventions or works of authorship original to me, herein and past,