polysemy [Was: Re: <djuno> & howabout <krici>? (Was Knowledge &

To clarify, I consider a brivla polysemous if sometimes it means one
thing and sometimes another. Translate bridi with {cucli} into
logical form, and sometimes you'll need to use one method and another
time another.

Probably it leads to ambiguity sometimes.

--&&&