Re: functions

I agree entirely with these sentiments!  I want a book in my
hand because reading from a book is easier than reading from a
screen of from a sheaf of laser-printer output.  On the other
hand once I had a good text book I could probably survive
without a hard copy of the ref. gram.: being able to refer to it
on disk would be sufficient since I wouldn't be studying it so
intensively.  If the ref. gram. remains freely accessible via
the net that should be sufficient for many users.

-- jP --