Re: Summary so far on DJUNO

> I may not have access to
>> le djuno's metaphysics/episte,ology, and my own metaphysics/epostemology may
>> not generate the same truths that le djuno's does.
>
>In that case, "djuno" would be inappropriate as a choice of gismu
>to describe that situation.
>
>You may not like that conclusion, but it is forced upon you by
>our agreed principles of respecting baselines and usage.

I respect baselines.  Usage is an open question for at least 5 years.
I generally do not consider usages that do not include the x4 place to tell
us what the gismu "djuno" means.  In the case we are describing, the
differences between my position and Jorge's seem largely to hinge on whether
a knower-dependent epistemology is possible.  (If I understand what you
say above, then if the x4 speaks primarily to the truth of x2, then it is
a metaphysics, whereas if it speakes to the knower knowing it, it is an
epistemology.  I think that djuno's x4 is supposed to be an epistemology,
but epistemol;ogies imply certain metaphysics (and probably vice versa).

I do not think that usage will settle many issues for a long time to come
especially with regard to the semantics of words.

lojbab