Re: Summary so far on DJUNO

>>For many people fatci is totally useless.  It is in the language for only
>>one reason (based on the long-ago discussion with pc that brought in all
>
>Who does <pc> refer to?

pc= Pycyn who just spoke up.

John Clifford aka John Parks-Clifford (hence the pc) is a Professor of
Logic and Philosophy at U of Missouri St. Louis.  he also has a linguistics
background, and knows a significant amount about languages and logic of
India, and other cultures.  He was President of The Loglan Institute for a
couple of years, editor of The Loglanist - the TLI journal, for its first
several years of existence, and a member of the Loglan Academy - all this
until JCB and he split over the organization of the Loglan community - a
split that eventually let to the Loglan/Lojban split.  before the latter
actually took place, pc resumed active participation, and is now the Vice
President of LLG.  His inputs were largely defining as the starting point
for the Lojban design, and virtually everythingt that even smacks of logic
and philsophy was designed with his direct participation.  There would not be
a Lojban without him.

End of hero-rant.

lojbab
----