Translation Exercise (from ConLang)

People on ConLang have been translating the following
conversation into their various conlangs.  I may have missed it,
but I haven't seen a Lojban version yet.  I've had a go myself
but all I have to work from is gerna-28 and the word lists.
I've made a simplified version of the gerna but it's still
really difficult to work one's way through the layers of rules.

-- jP --

Man 1. Pardon me, sir.  Do you have change for a two-bob-bit?,
           for I wish to purchase a train ticket.
Man 2. Why, yes, my good man.  Here you go.  I say, you're not
           from around here, are you?
Man 1. Why no, sir.  I am from [insert your country here].
Man 2. Well, sir, you speak top notch [insert your Conlang
           here].
Man 1. Why thank you, sir. ...
le nanmu goi by. co'a bacru cusku fi le nanmu goi cy. fe
    lu
        pe'u lo xagnau .u'u do'u .e'o do fraxu mi
        .i ga'inai e'o do canja
           le sicni be fi re lo lojbo rupnu
           le cmalu vamji sicni
           mu'i le nu mi djica le nu mi te vecnu lo trene pikta
    li'u
.i cy. bacru
    lu
        fi'i lo xagype'o do'u mi dunda fi do
        ni'o pe'i do na ta'e xabju vi lo gugypau ju'oru'e mu'o
    li'u
.i by. bacru
    lu
        .iesai mi xabju la Konleng.