Re: TECH: a very few lujvo

NN> #zgama'o - What is an observational? I thought you meant
NN> #                evidential, but you gloss that separately.
NN>
NN> I just meant that subclass of evidentials to do with observation, but
NN> they don't really merit a lujvo.

I don't understand this!!!  If you can talk about it, and there is reason to
think it is a single concept, why SHOULDN'T it be a lujvo?  lujvo are about
making fine distinctions when appropriate.  We DO make those distinctions,
and they sometimes are appropriate.  Since much talk in Lojban is ABOUT Lojban
I suspect that there is need for more degrees of refinement in that subject
area than in others.

I see the value in a general term when it doesn't matter whether it is
an evidential of a general sort, or whether it is a subcategory.  But since
you thought of the category, ti must mean something to you, or you would
never have propsoed it.

Or am I missing something?

lojbab