Re: ADMIN: Charge cards

We can take cheques on your local bank with no problem.  The $3.50 is
what the international trader (Thomas Bros. I think it is - they are
the UK outfit that ubiquitously sells exchange services) charges to
negotiate the check internationally.  We get whatever the exchange rate
they are offering at the time of transfer.  But woe unto us if a cheque
bounces - the fees are said to be very bad.  Haven't had that happen yet,
though.

But there is no need to pre-deal with an American bank.

lojbab